LMS Annual Programs provide the ultimate level of around-the-clock safety and compliance security for your business. Write a single check each year that covers every service we offer. As your trusted partner, whether you need an answer to a question via a quick phone call or want to schedule a formal meeting to address serious concerns, we are there whenever you need us. To discuss establishing an annual compliance program, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Jump to: Annual DOT Compliance Program | Annual OSHA Workplace Compliance Program
Annual DOT Compliance Program
Initial Evaluation, Assessment and Program Set-up
- The Annual DOT Transportation Compliance Program begins with an onsite review and evaluation of your company’s existing compliance program and status. During this initial assessment, the LMS Compliance Specialist will review and implement the most current transportation compliance standards. Your company’s transportation compliance program will be brought up to date to comply with the latest regulation requirements.
DOT On-Site Compliance Officer Training
- The LMS Compliance Specialist will train your on-site compliance officer in the day to day compliance requirements. Topics will include: New Driver Hiring Procedures, Driver Qualifications, Hours of Service Auditing, Maintenance Program, Drug and Alcohol program and all applicable compliance safety issues.
Required Safety Policies and Procedures
- LMS will provide required compliance policies and procedures to include but not limited to Driver Compliance Safety Policy, Driver Disciplinary Policy, Vehicle Maintenance Policy, Substance Abuse Policy as well as Safety Meeting Materials.
DOT Random Drug and Alcohol Program
- Your company commercial drivers, as defined in CFR 49 Part 382, are enrolled in an individual random drug and alcohol consortium and selected at required annual percentages. If your company already participates in a drug and alcohol program the LMS Compliance Specialist will review and evaluate to assure compliance. Your company will be provided an up to date DOT Drug & Alcohol Policy that meets FMCSA regulations.
- Driver Supervisors will receive training on reasonable suspicion procedures as required. Drivers will be trained on policy contents, drug and alcohol awareness and consequences of positive testing.
Driver Qualifications Credential Expiration Notification Service
- Driver must be qualified at all times. LMS will track and notify you monthly of drivers’ qualifying credentials set expire such as CDL, Med Certification, annual MVR and required reoccurring training.
Hazardous Material Program
- LMS will conduct an assessment of your company’s Hazardous Materials requirements to assure compliance. Where needed services provided may include shipping papers, emergency response service, required HM training for drivers as well as affected employees and guidance as it pertains to the HAZMAT regulations contained in 49 CFR 100-299.
Follow up and Periodic Inspections
- A follow-up inspection of the compliance program will be conducted after the initial DOT program set up. Periodic visits and inspections will be conducted throughout the year to monitor the compliance program.
Driver and Employee Training Program
- Initial and reoccurring required training will be conducted onsite at the convenience of operation schedules. New employees and drivers will be trained in the requirements of HAZMAT and FMCSA regulations. The driver training program includes orientation to DOT regulations, Driver Disqualification, Hours of Service, Daily Vehicle Inspections, Accident Response, Distracted Drivers, Defensive Driving and General Fleet Safety.
Driver and Employee Online Training
- Under the LMS Annual Program, your company drivers and employees will enjoy unlimited access to all of the LMS online training modules. The online training is easy, fast and ideal for newly hired drivers as well as refresher training for your seasoned drivers and employees. Modules include Forklift Training, CDL Driver Regulatory Safety Orientation, NON-CDL Driver Regulatory Safety Orientation, HAZMAT Employee Training and Certification and Daily Vehicle Inspection Procedures and Training.
Daily Regulatory Consulting and Guidance
- LMS is committed to answer your questions and keep you informed on the latest regulations. Our Compliance Specialists are available 24/7 to answer questions and solve your regulatory problems.
DOT Safety Review and Immediate Audit Response
- In the event of the notification of a DOT Safety Audit during the program year, A LMS Audit Specialist will conduct audit preparation prior to and manage your audit from beginning to end. All DOT related correspondence and issues will be addressed the Audit Specialist.
Annual OSHA Workplace Compliance Program
OSHA Evaluation, Assessment and Implementation
Using a Mock Audit process we will access, review, and update safety programs as it relates to workplace safety and compliance. Required Policies and Programs will be implemented to include:
- Hazardous Communication
- Lockout Tagout
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Forklift Certification
- Emergency Action Plan
- PPE Assessment
- Fire Prevention/Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical Safety
- OSHA 300 recordables
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- And more
Safety Policies and Procedures Manual & Employee Handbook Development
LMS will amend, develop and/or implement safety policies and procedures manuals/Employee Handbooks to address company specific operations in regards to safety requirements.
Specific Training/Competent Person Training with Flexible Training Schedules
Initial and reoccurring required training will be conducted onsite at the convenience of customers. Training Includes:
- Aerial/Scissor lift
- Fall Protection
- Trenching and Excavation
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space
- And more
ISNETWORLD/PEC PREMIERE – Contractor Verification Services
LMS will complete all requirements of Contractor Verification Services such as ISNETWORLD/PEC PREMIERE.
OSHA 10/30 Hour Courses
LMS provides 10/30 hour courses in Construction and General Industry scheduled for customer convenience
Jobsite Inspections/Toolbox safety meetings with Reports
LMS will conduct frequent inspections of jobsites to identify hazards and violations. The inspections will include suggestion for hazard/violation abatement and reports complete with photos. During the jobsite inspections, LMS will schedule with jobsite supervision a time to conduct safety meetings that discuss the findings of the inspections as well as safety related topics for continuing education.
Other Available Services
- Drug Free Workplace – LMS will implement a general employment Drug Free Workplace and conduct random selections for each calendar year.
- Job Hazard Analysis/Activity Hazard Analysis
- Accident Investigation
- Informal Conferences